Source and Guide
MRUnit source code is maintained using GIT
Clone repository using:
git clone http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mrunit.git
Change http to https if you are a developer intending to make commits
Anonymous browser access is also available
- Use the Eclipse formatter
- Use 2 spaces to indent only, no tabs
- Remove trailing whitespace and whitespace on empty lines
- All commits except those to the website or for releases should start with
MRUNIT-num: JIRA title. If committing a patch from a contributor the commit
should read MRUNIT-num: JIRA title. Contributed by contributor's name.
- Try not to break the current build by making sure that trunk still builds
with mvn package before committing
- When resolving the JIRA, be sure to set the fix version to the current next
planned release version as this is used to create the release notes.